In case you haven’t noticed, this week is Thanksgiving. And then we REALLY kick off the gift-buying season. Are you panicking yet? I hope not, but in case you are, I have some help for you to make it through the holiday season!
I had the privilege of teaming up with several other awesome ladies from the blogosphere for a FREE gift for all our readers!
My friend Debba, founder of the awesome site for women, Girlfriendology rounded up this project, The Girlfriendology Guide to Holiday Girlfriend Advice. Chock full of tips to help you make this the best holiday season ever, and it is FREE, for you my readers!
Click image to download for FREE! No opt-in required!
Want to know what’s inside? Here’s a sneak peak:
- How to Host a Girlfriend Gratitude Party, By Shasta Nelson, GirlfriendCircles.com
- The Faux Diet Queen Shares Holiday Ideas, By The Faux Diet Queen
- The Perfect Gift & No Stress Included!, By Janet DeVito, GirlsOnACruise.com
- Tips to getting the perfect gift … for you!, By Miss Kitty Plum, Plums Lingerie
- Must-See Holiday Romances, By Susan Mallery, Bestselling Author
- Happy Family, Happy Holidays!, By Patricia Sands, author “The Bridge Club”
- Holiday Baking Tradition , By Andi, Udandi & LunchitPunchit Blogs
- How Do You Keep Celebrating All Year Long?, By Michelle Cullum, A Renaissance Chick
- Gusto-filled, guilt-free holidays at any size!, By Stephanie Rainbow Bell, PlusSizeInnerPeace.com
- Finding Family Amongst Friends, By Robin Feltner, Supernatural Botanicals
- Spend Time with your Friends at the Holidays (& all the Time!) , By Jacqueline Cromwell, The NerdFamilyBlog
- Country Style Holiday Saving, By Sherry Martz, Citychiconafarm.com
- Practical Tips for Surviving the Holidays Without a +1, By Michelle Maskaly, The Adirondack Chick
- Seven Simple Tips for Stress-Less Gift Giving, By Sandy Fowler, Heart Filled Holidays
- 10 ways to be less stressed and have more meaningful holidays, By Bernice Wood, Living the Balanced Life
- Girlfriend Advice for Black Friday (& Holiday Shopping), By Melissa Garcia, ConsumerQueen.com
- Choose to Enjoy the Holidays, By Jennifer Hall, Just Jennifer
- Easy But Impressive Vegetarian Recipes for Your Holiday Parties, By Michelle Maskaly, The Adirondack Chick
- The 5-Element System to Empowerment, De-Stressing, Productivity & Friendship During the Holidays, By Dianne DelReyes, TheAntiagingArtist.com
- Things I Love to Cook & Eat ~ Pumpkin Spice Cookies and Muffins, By Rebecca E. Parsons
- Happy Holiday Networking, By Julie Bauke, CareerCongruity.com
- BONUS 1: Frugal Girlfriend Advice for the Holidays
- BONUS 2: Holiday Gift Tags, designed by Rebecca E. Parsons
Click here to download your Girlfriend Holiday Advice eBook and be sure to share with all YOUR girlfriends!